Young men who join us must satisfy certain requirements before we can accept them.
Vocation Promoter Brother Ndabaningi Mhlanga
- You must be a baptised and confirmed Catholic, unmarried, and free from any other obligations.
- You must be willing to live happily in community with a group of priests and brothers, sharing their life and their apostolates.
- You must be a convinced follower of Jesus, and have been an active member of your parish.
- You must have completed at least your secondary schooling, and have an ability to study further.
- You must be willing to lead a religious life, that is, to make God the centre of your life.
- After a few years with us, we expect you to make a commitment to remain with us for life. We do not ask you to make such an important decision immediately, but only after you really know what we are about.
- You must be at least 19 years old, emotionally mature, and healthy.